The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today was our first day without Jeremy. The day seemed to go by fast. I got our garage door fixed. Ama was only one year old and managed to break it TWICE. My mom says he is just like Aaron, always breaking things as a baby. I got a new purse today. As my anniversary gift I get a new purse and wallet. I've been looking everywhere for the perfect set.

I can't post a picture today. I broke our camera last night and didn't get to buy one today. I'm looking for a good deal. I'm going to have to buy one tomorrow no matter what. I need to post pictures so daddy can see his babies.

Don't be jealous, Jeremy, but Della called and she bringing by some cornbread next week sometime. I wonder how well that would ship. Can you imagine opening a package and finding a block of cornbread? I guess I won't ship any.

The kids were pretty well behaved today. They are very loveable. Alauna is talkative and sits and rolls everywhere. She always has to have something to play with. Ama is my sweet daredevil. He is always doing something too. Today I found an envelope hanging behind the TV (the TV is on the wall). I bet he scooted his slide over to the TV so he could reach and thought it would make a good filing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits