The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today Ama was being nice to his baby sister. He put some of his cereal on a little frisbee for her. She was so happy. She grabbed the frisbee and started waving it around. Ama was so indignant about the way she treated his gift. He said, "MOM" in a way that meant he thought she should get in trouble. It was all really funny. I tried to feed her bananas today but she wasn't feeling it. I gave her some yogurt last night and she didn't really want that either. She acts like she wants to eat but then when she actually eats something she doesn't really like it.

We were going to go to the outlet mall today but then I realized that tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and that would be a good time to go shopping. Hopefully everyone else will be watching the game. I want to get some Carters sleepers for the babies next winter.

I still don't have a camera so I'm going to post some old pictures that I haven't posted before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits