The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's 10pm and I have 2 sleeping babies!!! Those of you that know of our sleep issues can fully understand how amazing that is. I'm going to keep this short so I can get some sleep. I am VERY tired. It seems like I had something to write about but I can't remember it now. Everything kinda runs together. We are getting into a new routine. The babies seem to be happy. They play all day long. Ama plays outside every single day. He loves to play out there. I can't wait until we have a finished backyard. I know we will enjoy it everyday.

I noticed something today. I am trying to teach Alauna how to eat food but she has no idea that she needs to use her hands to feed herself! She thinks that all she has to do is open her mouth and she is fed. It works for her for now but I hope she catches on soon.

I can't post a picture today. I actually forgot to take one. I'll make up for it. Like I said, we are very busy people. I keep telling Ama that I am going to schedule in some time for us to take our time. I feel like we are always rushing to get somewhere.

Jeremy and I talked off and on all day on Skype. That is nice. Skype is so much easier than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits