The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Sunday, February 7, 2010



I finally got something accomplished today. We went to the outlet mall here in El Paso today. That place is really cool. There are tons of kids places there. I was only shopping for kids things. Here is my deal of the day~ At the Old Navy outlet I got Ama 5 pairs of flip flops and a Beatles T-shirt. I got myself 2 pairs of flip flops and a tank top. All of that was a grand total of $22!! Between a sale at the outlet and a coupon I saved TONS of money. I also got Alauna a really cute summer outfit at Carters. It was a good trip. I will definitely be going back. I need some running shoes and I want to check out the New Balance store. They give a 20% military discount. And, no, I'm not really cheap but right now I am staying home with my babies so part of my job is to save our family money. Nothing I bought was on clearance. I just got lucky with the sales.

Alauna can get up on all fours now. I know she will be crawling soon. Watch out Ama! Your sister is going to get you!! She still doesn't have teeth but I am fine with that. She doesn't need any yet.

Grandma Gabriel called me today. That was nice. We had a good talk. She calls Alauna a little china doll. I agree that she does look like a little doll with some crazy hair.
Above is Ama signing a Valentine card and Alauna hanging out while Ama signs for the both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits