The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010






I took Ama to get his 2 year pictures today. It went much better than our first attempt yesterday. He was running around everywhere and the lady was patiently snapping his picture as fast as she could. She said this is how most 2 year olds get their pictures taken. Here is the link. Once again, all you have to do is type in my name Carrie Gabriel https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0382105824JCP I think they turned out pretty well. I wanted a couple of Ama and Alauna together but they weren't cooperating. Well, Alauna was ready but Ama didn't want to stay by her.

It seems like alot happened today but I am so sleepy that I am going to cut it short tonight.
Oh, and here are a few more pics from Incredible Pizza where we celebrated Ama's 2nd birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits