The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Friday, February 26, 2010




Today was a busy day. We had several things to do. The most important was Ama's occupational therapy session. She said that he is doing much better. We all played outside so that really helps. He LOVES to play outside. I had some wet concrete on in the front yard and now it has a little Ama heel print in it. The guys offered to fix it but I like it. It's a little memory of a tiny boy running around the front yard.

Alauna crawled for the first time today!! It might not have been her first time but it was the first time I had ever seen her. Prior to this I just wondered how she got to new places when I wasn't looking. She also sat up by herself today. She was in the crawl position and rocked herself up to sitting. It was a big day for Alauna!! Go baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits