The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Thursday, February 11, 2010






My camera came in the mail today. Yay! This will be my last post with old pictures. I'm charging the battery. Today I am going to post pictures from Ama's actual birthday. We had spaghetti for dinner and then an ice cream cake.

I had a root canal today and now after a week of pain I actually feel pretty good. The babies stayed at Maria's house while I was at the dentist. They seemed to do well. Ama and Michael get along really well. When it was time to go Michael hid Ama's shoes so he couldn't leave.

I gave Alauna a baby mum mum today and she ate it! We tried a few weeks ago and she couldn't do it. Ah, she is growing up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits