The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Below is what Alauna was doing while Ama was taking a nap. She was playing with a car. The last two pictures is how Ama finished up his nap. I'm not sure why or how he did it but he managed to sleep like that for a good half hour.














I know I am not the best writer. I'm just doing this because it is an easy way to remember the things the babies are doing.

Lately Ama been entertained by putting a bucket on Alauna's head. She doesn't seem to mind and it is a big production when we "find" Alauna's head again, lots of cheering and clapping.

Like always, today was a busy day. I think I get to take a break on Tuesday. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits