The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Saturday, February 27, 2010




The kids seemed to be extra funny today. I'll try to remember everything funny that happened. Ama came to me visibly upset. He pulled me into the living room where Alauna was sitting on the floor eating Ama's cookie. Funny thing (besides Alauna eating her first cookie) is that Alauna isn't exactly mobile. At some point Ama must have given her the cookie. A couple of hours ago Ama came walking into the bedroom not wearing any pants. He laughed and showed me where he had put his pants. He thought he was so funny. Another cookie story, the same cookie, Me: Do you have a cookie? Ama: Yeah Me: What kind? Ama: MINE! I thought that was cute.

More funny stuff happened but I can't remember it. I bet it was funnier if you were here so people reading this are probably thinking I am a weirdo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits