The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Monday, February 8, 2010







Today was a good day. The house is clean. That is always a good thing. I got a great deal on a swingset for the babies. Now I just need to figure out how to put it together. Ama is going to have so much fun playing outside.

Ama and Alauna were pretty good today. I tried to feel Alauna butternut squash but she didn't really like it. She needs her daddy back. He is so much better at feeding babies. I just make a mess. Ama kept taking Alauna's socks off. Hmmmm....not sure what else happened. I was grocery shopping and Ama got a container of yogurt and opened it at the store and was scooping it out with his fingers. Frustrating. I let him eat it. What else could I do? If I took it away I would have a messy yogurt thing and a hungry, screaming boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits