The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Still Cleaning....

October 28, 2009
Today was day three of the room a day cleaning and I'm not quite done but I will finish. Day one was the living room, day two was the kitchen, today is the dining room. The dining room had 10 boxes to unpack. I swear we had at least 80 boxes moved, maybe more. There are still 2 rooms that have quite a bit and I gave away boxes to 3 different sets of people. Tomorrow is going to be a makeup day for the living room and dining room. They need to be cleaned daily since I have an Ama-tornado. I will also tackle the kids room. There aren't any boxes to unpack in there but their clothes need to be reorganized. I found a whole extra box of clothes that I didn't even know I had and they need somewhere to go.

I'm sure Ama did alot of funny things today. I just can't think of them off the top of my head. He did have a huge accomplishment. He went to sleep by himself (he usually sleeps with me) and only needed me once. I heard him crying and went in and picked him up off the floor and then laid with him for a minute and then left him alone. He woke up this morning in a really good mood and had a good day.

Alauna was her typical cute self. She ate, slept, and tried to play. I know she wants to play with Ama so bad. She watches him play and she waves her arms at him.

Here is Ama playing on a box. He has lots of boxes to play with. He is wearing pajama pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits