The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good Sale at Kohls


Kohl's is having a good sale on Carters clothes. I won some $5 off coupons on Ebay and used three of them this evening. I got a set of Carters pajamas for Ama (regular price $20), an Elmo sippy cup (regular price $8), and a Thanksgiving shirt for Alauna (regular price $8). Add the sales, my coupons, and some Kohls cash that I got and I ended up spending a grand total of $1.48!!!!! I used the change from the bottom of my purse so for me it was almost like it was free since that money was just pennies and small change. Here is a picture of Ama in his new PJs (and yes, I did rescue Alauna from that blanket. I have to watch her. She likes to pull on things). I'm definitely going back to use the rest of my coupons. I have 20 of them and have only used 3.









Today was a good day. The babies actually took a nap at the same time so I had lots of time to organize the master bedroom. It's getting there. I hate unpacking. I'm not sure why it takes so long. I also have another batch of boxes for freecycle. This is my third load of boxes I have given away.

Oh, here is a picture of Ama eating a popcorn ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits