The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Quiet Day at Home

We didn't go anywhere today. We spent the day playing and organizing the kids room.

Alauna was a good baby like she usually is. Ama on the other hand.....I found a flat piece of plastic in the broiler (the bottom of the oven). I'm not sure what it used to be. It's white and made of plastic. At first I thought it was one of his balls. I found the ball in question so it wasn't that. Then I thought it might have been the spatula from the rice cooker but I found that also. Maybe I will never know....

Jeremy, I know I said I post a picture of Alauna rolling over but she didn't want to roll so here is something better Alauna Aerobics!!

And here is a picture of the two of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits