The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Case of the Missing Memory Card

Last night I discovered Ama filing his toys and some other things in our filing cabinet. I took a picture of his main drawer because it had unusual things in it. Originally it had folders. When I looked in there was a key in the door lock that still had a lock attached. Inside was a boxing glove, 2 dirty socks, and a ball. I took a picture so everyone can see what things end up looking like when Ama is around. The other drawers all had something different in them, mostly balls. Balls are Ama's favorite toys and he has millions of them.

Today when I came to post about it I discovered that my memory card was gone. This is the third time I have lost a memory card and suspected Ama of it. Luckily I have a back up card but sadly, I had tons of pictures on the old one. I'll be looking for it. I'm glad I posted about the steaks yesterday. At least now I have 3 pictures from the day. I hadn't put any of the other ones on the computer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits