The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Fall Bazaar and Halloween






Today the three of us went to the fall bazaar on post. I was unsure about going but we need to get out of the house sometimes. I am so glad we decided to go. We had tons of fun. We got to try lots of food. Everytime I would sample something I would get Ama a sample too. I bought some really cute hair things for Alauna. The woman that made them was really talented. I also got some homemade apple butter. Ama and Alauna were a hit with the people. Alauna kept talking to and smiling at everyone and Ama behaved really well and looked around. We met a little girl that is just a week older than Alauna. She was cute and the girls were talking to each other.

We went trick or treating tonight. We were gone about an hour and walked about 2 blocks. Little one year old legs don't go very fast. I ended up carrying both babies home at the end. Ama thought he was home every time someone opened the door. He acted like he had been invited to dinner. I think he had fun. The kids got more candy than I expected. Ama has been carrying his bucket around like he is still trick or treating. Then he climbed in his highchair and ate some candy.

And this is what all of the fun does to a baby shark

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits