The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Steaks for Soldiers


Today we went to an event called Steaks for Soldiers. Jeremy said the steak was good and Ama and I really liked the hot dogs. It was a nice of the community to think of us and feed us. They also gave all of the kids dolls called huggables that have a space for a picture on the face. I'm going to put Jeremy's face in the kids dolls so they have it for when he is gone. It won't be the same as hugging their daddy but at least it will be something. We were also given a kit for adding pictures to dog tags. I'll post a picture when I finish it. I'm going to put Ama's picture on one side and Alauna's face on the other. It's like the man version of a locket!





I wish we had a family picture but we never seem to get one. We need to soon though because I need it for our Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits