The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


October 27, 2009
Today was a regular old day. Ama played and played. Alauna ate and slept and tried to play. I finally made it to the post office today. I even went grocery shopping. That in itself is a miracle. Something usually keeps me from running necessary errands. If I want to run to Kohls I don't have a problem, but the grocery store I have a hard time getting to.

I also cleaned the kitchen. A room a day is still going strong.

Ama has this new thing. He likes to jump on me and no matter what I have to catch him. Sometimes I don't even see him coming. He will even jump off of furniture. That boy is fearless. I'm going to put his slide back together as soon as I get a minute away from him. I am with him 24 hours a day every single day. Even as I type this he is on my lap because he won't leave the DVDs alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits