The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

At home today

October 26, 2009
Today we spent most of the day at home. I am having a room a day cleaning thing so we needed to stay home so I could finish. Living room is done! Tomorrow is the dining room. I'm going to be so happy when everything is unpacked.

Ama and Alauna played together today. Ama said, "like this" and moved her hand around on a toy. He was so nice to her. Then in a separate incident he tried to jump on my lap but ended up hitting Alauna since she was already there. She cried and he hugged and kissed her and looked so worried. The poor baby. She was just sitting there minding her own business.

Today the room I need to clean/unpack is the dining room. As soon as I am done with that I am going to set up the jumperoo for Alauna. I think she is just about ready for it.

Here is a picture of Alauna sleeping. Isn't she sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits