The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pre-deployment Fair

October 22, 2009
Today the kids and I went to a pre-deployment fair. It was pretty good. I got tons of information and they had goodies for the kids--books, Elmo DVDs, dolls, etc. We are going to stay really busy during this deployment. Between fun activities like Mommy and Me classes, losing weight, and fixing up the new house, we are always going to be on the go. It's better that way. Then we won't have as much time to dwell on our missing family member.

It seems like something else happened today. I went back to Kohls. I swear that place is awesome. I had only ever been one time before and it was so messy that I vowed to never go back. I'm glad I gave them a second chance. I actually found clothes for me. That rarely ever happens. Once again, I got tons of nice stuff and barely spent any money.

Jeremy is doing well in school. He has formation at 0430 every morning. Ugh, that gives me flashbacks to Basic Training and AIT. Hopefully he gets used to it soon. He will be doing it for more than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits