The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 24, 2009
It felt like today was a really busy day but looking back it doesn't seem like I got alot accomplished. Of course I went back to Kohls. Today was the last day of my coupons. I am now completely finished Christmas shopping for Cameron (my nephew). I hope he isn't reading this..... I got lots of good deals today. I also got Ama 2 pairs of Chuck Taylor Converses for $5 (for both!!!).

The kids were good today. Alauna is really trying to sit up by herself. Ama put his toothbrush in his pocket. I'm not sure why. Ama laid down beside Alauna on the couch and covered them both up with a blanket. He's a sweet boy.

Here are the daily baby pictures~

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits