The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Failed the Room a Day

I'm the most productive after Alauna goes to sleep at night.  Silly me didn't think about my room a day room being her room where she is sleeping until it was too late.  I'm going to respect her sleep and finish it tomorrow.

Today was a busy day.  Here are some funny things that happened.  Ama woke up cold this morning and gave me a mean look and walked really fast to his room.  I caught him trying to put on some clothes.  The smart boy knows that more clothes equals warmth.  I'm proud of him.  I love it when he puts ideas together.  I now have the heater on in the house for the first time ever.  Ama was very loving today.  It was sweet.  I like it when he is like that.

Alauna looked adorable today.  She was wearing cute pink shoes, jeans, a pink and white princess shirt, and a headband with a bow.  I'm posting pictures so everyone can see.  She is VERY drooly but hopefully she won't get any teeth for a long time.  I like her smile just the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits