The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today is garage cleaning day. I've got to get started before crazy boy wakes up and makes things more *challenging*. This is what Ama looks like right now. Alauna is awake. I'm about to get her dressed and take her out in the garage with me. I'll update this post throughout the day. I just had a thought. I'm going to take a before and after picture of the garage so you can really see what my day will be like. Eventually I am going to turn it into a gym but until then I will be satisfied with being able to walk though it .

Here is the before of the garage

Here are the kids playing outside

Ama passed out after eating some peaches. Today has been a LONG day and it is only 3. I'm going to follow his lead and take a small nap too.

I'm going to consider the garage done. Here is an after picture. The stuff closest to the garage door is mostly empty boxes and then I have a pile of stuff I am trying to sell and there is tons of boxes of military gear in the corner. There is also alot of exercise equipment and for some reason we have 2 Christmas trees. Posting pictures and status updates on a blog is great motivation to get something done!

And because Alauna was so patient today...here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits