The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Friday, November 6, 2009

It has been requested that I post a picture with every post and not just post words. I agree that the pictures are the best part but....I now have three missing memory cards. I don't know how this could have happened. I was keeping an eye on my last card and now it is also missing.

We mostly played at home today. Ama has a doll that he used to play with when we were getting him used to the idea of having a baby sister. Today Alauna was playing with it (she was looking it while I was holding it--that's how she plays) and Ama walked up and grabbed it and held the baby's head to Alauna's mouth so she could kiss it. It was so cute. That is what he used to make us do. He is really is a sweet boy, a bit crazy but still sweet.

Ama walks really fast and kinda looks behind him when he wants to see if you are following him. Today I tried it and ran into the wall. He thought I was hilarious.

Someone came by today to help set up our alarm system. Yay! No more being scared every night since we are just a woman and two babies.

Ama keeps trying to get me to lift him up to touch the ceiling but I can't. He has to wait for his daddy to come home. His daddy is the one that helps him touch the ceiling.

I'm trying to think of funny things the kids did today but I can't. Ama was funny as usual and Alauna was good like she usually is, except when we are in the car and she screams her head off. I think she must get car sick or something.

Sorry again about the lack of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits