The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

s
Alauna was sitting up by herself for a while today. I'm not going to officially call her a sitter but she is really close. Ama made a huge mess with his lunch (pasta and marinara sauce). It was not a good moment for me. I cleaned the house (yay! but it seems like that is all I do). Then the speech therapist lady came by to see Ama. She is going to do an evaluation on him next month. I'm still thinking that soon Ama and Alauna will be on the same level when it comes to talking. Ama's motor skills are ridiculous. That boy is unstoppable with everything except talking. Maybe he just takes after his dad, a man of few words. I gave away some more boxes (group number 4). Hopefully this weekend I will give away the last of them.

Here is my picture of the day. Ama was sitting at the desk pretending to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits