The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Monday, November 2, 2009



The kids were really cute today. I told Ama to play with Alauna and he did. He hugged her and poked on her nose and then he gave her the remote to chew on. She looked at him with so much love. I wonder if she has been wanting to chew on that for a while... I tried to get a good video of Alauna when she wakes up because she is usually so happy and talkative but the camera was distracting to her and she just stared. I'm posting a video anyways for her daddy's benefit. It's cute anyways because she shows so many of her facial expressions. I am so happy to be here and get to watch my babies. I'm very grateful for the opportunity. I just wish we were all together.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness Carrie! Alauna is absolutely adorable! I heart that video and I'm sure Jeremy does too!

    I do see Ama in her but I see you a lot through the eyes...so stinkin' precious! You are one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I really do feel lucky

    ReplyDelete

yasmin lawsuits