The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Gabriel!!

Today Alauna and Ama got a very generous gift from their Grandpa and Grandma Gabriel. I'm not sure what they are going to do with all of it. I did buy Alauna 3 sweaters today since it is getting cold but I think I am going to get them a swing set of some sort for the backyard.
From all of us~ THANK YOU!

The babies actually took a nap at the same time today. It only lasted a few minutes and then Alauna woke up but it was really cute while it lasted.


Here are a couple of videos of Alauna laughing and looking at me like I am crazy. I had a really cute one of the babies playing together but it's not on my memory card for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits