The Gabriels

welcome

Welcome to our blog. We are happy to document our lives and share it with everyone.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


s Here is Ama. I was holding him up in the air and taking his picture at the same time. He had fun. Speaking of Ama, earlier I walked in the bedroom and found a bunch of baby wipes all over the bed. He said "Oh, no. Oh, no" and pointed at them. I asked him who had made the mess. He said Sis! I don't know why he expected me to believe that a little baby could climb on the bed but I was happy that he had said Sis.
Alauna is all of the sudden really good at crawling!hat little girl can go anywhere now. Earlier I was sitting on the couch and her little head popped up over the coffee table. She is sooo cute.


This is what my shopping cart looks like when I go to the store. Do you wonder where my groceries go? Good question. They go around Alauna if they are small enough or on the very bottom or in my arms and I struggle and carry things in my arms and barely steer the cart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

yasmin lawsuits